Wednesday, October 28, 2009

BRITT FARRIS PHOTOGRAPHY / The Hien's Family

Cherry and I met about 7 years ago ((I think that's right??)) at a camp we were both counselors at. She was just as bubbly, crazy, and energetic as I was, and we pretty much knew right away we would best friend's forever :)
When I got the news she was engaged to Justin I wondered what this man who had my best friend's heart would be like. I knew he would have to be Godly, protective, strong, & a good listener with an exciting outlook on life. That's Justin... and he couldn't be more perfect for her. Miss Annslee turned 1 in June, and is going to be a big sister next summer!
Nathan and I went to Myrtle Beach with this precious family a couple weeks ago, and I was super excited for the opportunity to do a session on the beach! It was really windy, but we made it work :)

How adorable is this sweet little girl?? I just love her :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nate played with Annslee while I got some shots of Cherry & Justin... how perfect are these two for each other??
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love you guys!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

The Little Miss said...

great pictures!!!!
I’m new here to your blog and wanted to “pop” in to say hi! : )
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila

Post a Comment