Every year Christmas just comes a little bit too early. The tree lots start selling all those wonderful smelling trees, twinkling lights start going up everywhere, Christmas music is playing in every public place, and it drives me crazy. I complain that I want to get through Fall & enjoy Thanksgiving first... but my crys are ignored, and the Christmas craziness goes on.
This year, ladies and gentlemen, I have joined the excitment.
Christmas could not come fast enough for me this year. I started craving Christmas music, and lights, and cookies... ehem, well- Christmas cookies that is.
& I'm not ashamed to say I joined the Christmas lovers out there early this year. My tree went up Thursday night, and Frank Sinatra's "Christmas Dreaming" is in the record player. Don't worry, I won't be joining the ones that leave the Christmas lights up on their porch all year long... I'll have my decor down by at least February ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment